(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all business between Rapmazon, owner Markus Puttrich, Scharnweberstrasse 55A, 13405 Berlin (hereinafter called seller) and its customers in the respective current version of the time of conclusion.
(1) The representation of the range of products on the sellers website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of §§ 145 et seq. BGB.
(2) The customer's order is an offer in terms of § 145 BGB. The customer will receive a confirmation of receipt of the order by e-mail. This order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of the offer but shall only inform the customer that his order was received by the buyer.
(3) A purchase contract is finally concluded when the vendor confirmed the availability and deliverability of the ordered items to the customer in a separate e-mail. The customer will be notified by email as well in case his order can't be accepted.
(4) The featured items in the online store are only sold in small quantities.
§3 Delivery of Goods
(1) The seller shall deliver the ordered goods immediatly after order confirmation and receipt of payment to the address indicated in the order. The seller is entitled to make partial deliveries.
(2) Delivery of the goods will be proceeded as maxi letter, parcel or package with Deutsche Post AG (DHL).
(3) Information on the estimated delivery time is not binding, unless the seller has given a binding written promise to the customer.
§4 Terms of Payment
(1) The purchase price, shipping costs and handling charges are to be paid within 7 working days after the conclusion of the contract.
(2) The seller only accepts the following payment methods and the one's shown during the process of the order:
1. Pre-Payment by bank transfer: The seller ships the product as soon as the money is credited to his bank-account or if the seller shows him a stamped bank transfer receipt. The value date on the bank statement counts as the valid receipt of the payment.
2. Pre-Payment with Paypal: The seller ships the product as soon as the money was credited to his Paypal account. The payment confirmation email of the Paypal system is considered as the value date.
3. Pre-Payment with cash: The buyer bears the risk of loss, if cash is shipped in the mail to the seller.
(3) Until full settlement of all claims against the customer, the goods remain as property of the seller.
All prices are final prices and are incluiding VAT. All prices shown may contain errors and omissions.
§6 Receiving the delivery
If the customer receives a damaged or opened delivery he has to refuse the package. Whenever possible the buyer has to check the delivery in the presence of a postal employee who will confirm the damage. The seller he has to be informed about the damage without delay.
§7 Condition of the items
(1) The items offered at Rapmazon.com are in brand new condition unless they are not specified otherwise. The items marked as used goods are in a very good condition, unless noted in the product description to a deviating state. This "very good condition" also applies to the booklets and jackets of cd's, dvd's & vinyls unless noted otherwise
(2) The item descriptions refer to the disc or vinyls itself. Jewelcases or plain sleeves maybe have tores & scratches which won't be mentioned in specific.
The warranty is based on the statutory provisions.
§9 Final Provisions
(1) It aplies the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The validity of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, Berlin-Reinickendorf is the exclusive Legal Venue.
VAT identification number: 52 369 185 407
Phone: +4930 83219555